I recently visited a new homewares store that opened a few months ago in Chichester called BoConcept. Have you heard of them? They have some fantastic furniture pieces as well decorative accessories, lighting, rugs and artwork. You can pretty much kit out your whole space with items from BoConcept.
They have a lovely showroom on Baffins Lane, just off of East Street. (If you have been to Chichester before, it’s by that building with the large columns) You can’t miss it. It’s a wonderful 2 storey space that they have renovated, restoring the beautiful beams and adding in a fabulous staircase. They also have such friendly staff who are ready to help with any queries or are in store working on their interior design service projects.
If you would like to find out more about their Interior Design Service, click here.
I created this living room mood board using products that can only be found from BoConcept. You can create many different styles, but this living room has a Mid-Century, Bohemian style (mainly because I completely binged watched the whole series of Mad Men this summer and I cannot get that amazing 50’s style out of my head!)
They have so much more on their website; go check our their stuff and let me know what you think! I’m sure you’re bound to find something you will fall in love with!
- Carlton Sofa with Resting Unit in Golden Beige Napoli Fabric (I just love sofas with a built in chaise lounge; I’m not comfortable unless I’m lying down!)
2. Milas Rug
3. Handle Me Pendant with Black Shade (also available in white)
4. Chiva Functional Coffee Table with Storage in Walnut Veneer/Charcoal Glass ( I love these coffee tables that have additional storage, also handy if your working in the living room, but need the added height!)
5. Cartagena Nest of Tables in Black Lacquered (also available in white)
10. Oxidised Vase (37 x 20cm)
11. Oxidised Vase (30 x 10cm)
12. Oxidised Vase (24 x 15cm)
13. Spot Candlestick
14. Face Flower Pot
15. Fringes Cushion, Jean Blue (also available in red. I think this is my favourite!)